Heritage India has a hassle-free return and refund policy considering customer satisfaction. Read our return and return policy below:
- For any reason, if you are not satisfied with the delivered product, you can request a return within 72 hours through mail and the product must be dispatched within a week.
- The product must be returned within a week to our headquarter.
- All returned product/s must be in their original condition and with attached tags.
- Kindly note, customers are responsible for paying return shipping charges.
- We only accept return items that are unworn/unwashed and also in their original condition with attached tags.
- All the items are cross-checked twice before dispatch by the dispatch team and though if delivered damaged item, then the customer won't have to pay the return shipping charge.
- On the contrary, if the item is damaged by the customer then it is not eligible for a refund and will also you must have to pay the return shipping charge.
- Also note if you choose to exchange and your chosen product is out of stock, we are bound to refund you the cost of the product but will deduct return charge as per Australian post.
- Choose sizes carefully, if you have any query regarding size or anything else for products you can call for inquiry before you order.
- Return and refund requests after 3 days of delivery or purchase ( Subject to availability product ) won't be accepted.
- If your request is eligible to get a refund but you choose to exchange it or receive a gift card of the same value as the item, we are happy to exchange or offer you a gift card.
- Please note that Jewelry items are not returnable and refundable.
- If the item is purchased via acceptable online payment, the credit will be refunded to the same account.
Good selection, reasonable prices and choices. Good experience with sales person customer service.
Great price and no pushy sales people! There was a good variety in designs ranging from simple to very elaborate outfits. I was after a salwar kamiz for my 3 yr old and the lovely lady gave me an extra churidar style pant at no extra cost as the salwar that came with the outfit was too long for her. Will definitely go there when I'm after more desi outfits. 🙂
Searched the whole street and finally found a dupatta i liked, that wasn't plain. I ended up buying 2 punjabi suits while I was there. Good prices and had the designs I wanted too! Lovely and sweet lady 🙂 thank you
One of the best shop in Melbourne for all Indian Dresses, shoes and jewellery. Very affordable price and Latest collection.
Lovely staffs and best prices/p>
Amazing Collection. We usually get our new cloths for Diwali from India but this time we went to Heritage India in Little India Dandenong as we heard about it a lot. I was amaze to see such a huge collection for Mens and Women in a shop in melbourne, especially Mens. Bought 2 pairs for myself and wife and good to see we found matches in colors and sizes due to wide verity. We also got fitting arranged. Customer service was also good with good bargain. I can say, not worth getting couriers from India now that we have such good collection in melbourne itself.
niral tapan parikh
Me and my husband often visit the shop for all our indian wear shopping. They have the best collection for all indian ocassions. The owner and staff are very helpful and suggest clothes as per our choice. They have a very reasonable price and a must visit if you are looking for some great indian dresses,shoes and jewellery
niral tapan parikh
The owner of the shop was very helpful and knowledgeable. There was no hard sell or pressure to buy. He even went out of his way to courier the order to us after alterations as we live regionally. The prices were very reasonable for quality clothing. We had a very good experience and highly recommend this shop.
Good choice, variety of clothes. One stop solution for all ur ethnic wears. Very friendly staff too
Latest fashion, excellent service, great tailoring and lots of dresses to choose from. I absolutely love this store! The red saree I bought ended up being the front cover of my book. ❤️🙏
Had very good experience of Diwali shopping with them. latest collection with affordable price. Love my indian outfits from their shop.
This shop has a wide range and very fashionable collection of sarees and dresses. The customer service was exceptional and I felt my requirements were understood and catered to. They also had a good collection of South Indian style sarees. Must visit if looking for affordable and quality Indian clothes.
I loved the collection. Probably best among the little india shops. I had good chat with the owner. A gentleman young fellow. The clothes were good quality, reasonably priced and fantastic designed. I fully recommend the store. Me and my wife shopped there couple of times now. And it seems it will be our go to store for all Indian clothes.
I have been shopping in this Indian cloth shop for over few years now. I always find many options of traditional trending outfits and quality of the dresses are superb and pinpoint fitting. Every time I felt good in the outfits that i have bought from this shop and had so many good comments about it from everyone. I would highly recommend this shop for men, women and children’s Indian outfit and accessories for special celebration. The customer service is unmatched while they treat the customer like we truly matter. Thank you so much and we will be shopping again and again.
Very good customer service and the price are responsible. Definitely will go again. Highly recommended
Very very friendly customer service. Utsav was closing the shop but on my request he assisted me to get all the dresses that I needed. He was compassionate and amazing. Wonderful collections of traditional clothing. I really loved the quality and latest collections. Also the pricing was remarkably reasonable. Many thanks Utsav.